Monday, October 23, 2023

Expenses Without Receipts

Man, I keep letting these slip.  Starting from Sunday, October 22:
  • And actually we will go back to Friday the 20th, when, for the first time in over two years, I got to sink my dick into ****e.  She got on top this time, for the first time!  I'm pretty sure I didn't cum inside her.  Otherwise, it was like everything was back to normal and the Earth got put back on its axis.  Thank Buddha!  Cost: $120
  • Afterwards I had time to go to Moler to get my face shaved.  I said recently that customer service matters to me.  And so I will praise whenever I get great service, like I did with Q.  This man is good, I hope he has a bright future, whatever he wants to do.  With tip: $13.
  • Back to Thursday the 19th, which is a date I selected for aggregating nearly all the times I threw in money for the lottery pool at work as Powerball went up to $1.77 billion.  I think we threw in four times (and I hope I'm not missing out on, say, a Monday jackpot that we actually did get tickets for), so that means: $16.
  • What I actually did on this date -- after the sprinkler guy came to winterize the system -- was get my shoes shined downtown.  With tip: $20.
  • And then afterward, seeing as I had a few minutes left on my meter parking, I went up to Cardigan Donuts (a place that is getting well regarded on the donut scene) and splurged for a filled clove donut.  I noticed that I had a penny owed me for change, but the guy didn't give it to me.  He probably thought it was no big deal.  This may be Gen X of me, but I am owed what I am owed.  Sheesh.  So forswearing that penny and with tip, the whole shebang set me back: $5.10.
  • We go back to Monday, October 2 ... I had the day off because my supervisor, who usually takes Mondays off, needed to switch with me because she needed me to fill in for her that Saturday.  That gave me the opportunity to get a handjob from *****a.  Glad I could do it, even though I continue to have to take my time to summon up my cum.  Total: $150.
  • And now we go back to Friday, September 29: I have separated the pool money for work on this date from the ones in October because ... well, just because: $4.
  • Later in the evening, ********a came from out west to rub me down.  It's great to see her, and it's great to have her hands touch my body.  And not even in a sexual way, although she grabs my ass and she lets her fingers graze my cock.  I'll take it!  Cost: $100.
  • To Wednesday the 27th, where I threw new-looking quarters into my cup of storage: $1.75.
  • Back on Thursday the 21st, as I came back from my day trip to Decorah, Iowa, I went through Albert Lea, where I stopped by the Aragon Bar.  I had heard a few of my former stripper girlfriends had or have worked there, and I wanted to see if could serendipitously see them.  Nope, that was not the case.  I saw three girls there -- none of them familiar, two of them on the chubby side.  I didn't stay to get dances, although I wondered if I could have whipped it out if I had the chance.  I only got a Bud Light there before I left after an ... hour?  With tip: $5.
  • Friday, September 15 -- had the day off (can't remember why) and I took the occasion to drive down to where ******e is living in south Minneapolis so I could get jacked off by her.  You know, at time of this writing, she is planning to move to Wisconsin to live with my longest stripper girlfriend, ***e*.  Those two have known each other a long time -- and they have double-teamed me on several occasions.  I thought ******e said she was going to stay at that place till the end of the year.  For all I know she still intends to, but a move to Wisconsin with all the stuff she has and her kids to move might take some time.  Anyway, she whacked me off to the tune of: $120.
  • That evening I had to go to Caffetto to work on some stuff.  Tea, carrot cake and tip: $9.21.
  • I had Tuesday, September 12 off too, so I got my shoes shined.  With tip: $20.
  • Then up to Cardigan Donuts.  I think I have (or had and recycled) the receipt for it, so this EWR is only for the tip, which was: $1.
Good through October 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment