Thursday, October 19, 2023

Addendum To: Everything Hinges On When The Sprinkler Guy Comes

So as of 1 p.m., still no sprinkler guy.  Pretty much everything is ruined.  I could have eaten at the taco place and gotten my shoes shined, and possibly done my grocery shopping and got my face shaved, by now.  But I can't do any of that because the guy isn't fucking here.

What I wanted to say in the previous blog post is that I wondered whether I noted here in Wailing And Failing what time the sprinkler guy came to winterize the system in previous years.  That might give me an idea when they'd get around.  I don't remember anyone coming this late in the day.  Whatever; it may not matter that in previous years the guy came around in the morning because it has no bearing if the guy today comes at, oh, 4:30.  All I know is that my plans are thoroughly ruined, and even though I can't blame him, because it's not his fault, this is seriously fucking crimping what I want to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment