Sunday, October 22, 2023

It's A Beautiful Day Outside. Why Am I Staying In?

Because I'm spending too much money and I have designs on cleaning around the house.  I have made spaghetti (tapping one of the numerous plastic tubs of spaghetti sauce Mother made for me before my parents left) and will eat a burger later.  As for chores?  Eh, I'll take a nap first.

To be pedantic, even though I am not spending any money "today," I technically did charge to my credit card on this calendar day a ticket (via a discount given to me by T-Mobile Tuesdays) to see Killers Of The Flower Moon after midnight but before I went to bed.  To me, since I haven't spent any money since I woke up, I haven't spent any money "today."  OK, maybe I'm not being pedantic -- I'm being a liar.

I guess I have to admit that I'm taking it easy on myself even though there's a ton of stuff I could do.  A lazy Sunday inside for me ... even though it's gorgeous outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment