Friday, October 20, 2023

Will The Van Get Me To My Fuck Session?

So I was finally able to snag a time to see and, after more than a year, fuck ****e.  God, I haven't had my dick sucked in a long time.  And I need to feel my cock sinking into someone who's willing to take me inside her.

Obviously I can't wait.  The last time I fucked her was, I think, August of 2021.  She's been both everywhere and a ghost, so I will try and catch up with what she's been doing the past 26 months.  With that being said, I have committed to having both dinner and a game night with two separate factions of the local ... group of smart people I'm a part of.  The dinner is in Edina, the game night is around my neck of the woods.  It'll be a pain in the ass to go down to the other side of town and back a second time in a day (even though, for the record, yesterday/Thursday I went downtown twice, once in the afternoon to get my shoes shined and then in the evening for the Ravi Coltrane concert at the Dakota), especially since ****e lives in Burnsville.

I don't want to use just one car to traverse all around the metro area when I have another one at my disposal.  But since going to this dinner (it's a buffet salad bar ... intriguing) will have me stuck in the middle of afternoon rush, I am taking my parents' minivan to see and fuck ****e.  I have actually driven the van that far to her house before; some time in the intervening 26 months since I fucked ****e, I drove down there to see if she was actually there and she just didn't want to talk to me.  I got intimidated when I saw the open garage door and what appeared to be a man rummaging in there.  I have also put air in all the tires and made sure there's enough oil and coolant in there.  (When I changed the battery, I thought the antifreeze was low; turned out I wasn't looking close enough and it wasn't, and I overfilled it.  I hope to God I'm not hurting the van.)  Nevertheless, it's a very old van, and it would be just my luck if, Buddha forbid, it starts to overheat or something.  I'm just using the van as a straight shot there and back, and it'll help that I don't think I'll be driving during times I'll run into traffic.  But I cannot see and screw ****e as much as I want because she lives so damn far away from me.  Considering my choice to use the older work van is another potential way something could go wrong.

But I want to be positive.  I need my penis to be physically stimulated, and I will drive to the ends of the earth with an overheating 30-year-old jalopy if I get the opportunity.  I just hope that all will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment