Friday, October 13, 2023

Cellphone Battery's Crap Now

I should get into this more -- if I haven't blog posted this already -- but the battery in my cellphone is going downhill rapidly.  Don't exactly know when, but it's just hemorrhaging energy right now.  What used to be a steady but slow loss of juice over the course of the workday has become a much more rapid loss of power.  And just now, after I unplugged it (I plug it in before I go to bed every night so my phone's at 100% once I wake up in the morning -- everybody does this, right?) to take a quick scroll through my phone, the battery goes from 100 to 99%.  I don't think I've ever seen that before.  I unplug it to look at, like, my e-mail and after 60 seconds I lose one percentage point of energy.

The phone is showing its age in a lot of other ways, too, but the battery life is annoying the hell out of me now.  I really am not looking forward to replacing it because I don't want to spend another damn grand on a phone, for crissake. ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment