Monday, October 2, 2023

Watch My Dirty Clothes On The Floor, Stripper Girlfriend

So I have *****a coming over here this morning to give me a handjob.  She says it's her birthday; my gift to her is money, even though, when I'm in the throes of her vicious hand lovin', I'll say that my actual gift to her is my cum.

Anyway, my lazy behind is starting to do some chores around here, including doing the laundry.  What I do -- and have I blog posted about this before? -- I imagine a matrix on the floor, a chart where each piece of clothing can be separated by the wash and dry cycle it's supposed to be laundered.  I did the "warm wash" clothes (thought not the ones that need to be on gentle cycle -- guess I'll get to those some other time -- but all the others I've left on the floor.  Yeah, I moved the clothes I haven't gotten around to washing and drying aside, but when *****a gets here she'll see and maybe need to step over my clothes ... not to mention all the clothes and crap I have around my bedroom, any of which I will only move in the minutes leading up to her getting onto my driveway.  Maybe.

I don't necessarily want to be seen as a slob, but frankly, I'm paying her for a HJ, so ... should I really care if I am not tidy?  Should she?  She's seen the house as I have laid it out a few times before, so it won't be a surprise to her.  Should I make more of an effort to clean up, though?

Nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment