Friday, October 6, 2023

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: September 2023

Overall, this is one of the best months I've seen in any Hooters calendar.  Hesitate to say it's the best ever; I would have to do research.  But I will say that this months contains the hottest, most innovative and paradigm-shifting photo in the history of the calendar, and I look forward to beating off to it as soon as I have the time and energy to do so.

Of the dozen babes that adorn September '23, I think I can single out six of them.  Well, eight: Honorable mention goes to The Main Woman, Cassidy of Grand Prairie, Tex., for her long, dark brown hair, her blue two-piece bikini and her tight-ass body; and to Katrina of Ontario, Calif., a dirty blonde whose only drawback is that I can see her orange bikini top underneath her cropped hooded sweatshirt, and if she hid it, I would think she could easily flash us.

Contrast that to the server that winds up in sixth place, Lillie of Westminster, Colo.  The long-haired brunette has on a red bikini bottom but a black Hooters tank top (which, by the way, says "Denver, CO" -- close enough, they said?), and I can't spot a bikini top underneath the tank top.  She's pulling on her shirt, so if she indeed is wearing nothing underneath, it's flashy time!!!

In fifth place is Kianna, of Odessa, Fla.  Long and dark hair, red two-piece whose straps both loop over her left shoulder.  She's got big lips and a Mona Lisa smile, and while I'm not super-aroused (her posing at a steep angle to the camera is a minus), she gives off an aura of mystery I'm attracted to.  (I'm noticing a lot of expressions with this month.  Don't know why.)

In fourth place is Nashville's Kat.  Long, light brown hair, red two-piece bikini.  Not a fan of her wrapping her arms around herself.  But she's got a gorgeous face, and a muted smirk that also is quite, quite delectable.

In third place is Kimi, of Costa Mesa, Calif.  Another waitress with long, light brown hair, she is wearing a light blue two-piece.  Has just the beginnings of a curve of a smile, and that, on her, is arousing to me.  She is also posed kneeling (looks like on a rocky shore), and kneeling naturally arches out her body and thrusts her sizable boobs forward.  Me likely!

In second place is Auna, of Boca Raton, Fla.  Long, dark hair, solid blue two-piece bikini.  That bikini is on the skimpy side, and that shows off her toned, olive-skinned (is she of Middle Eastern extraction?  Indian?  Arab?) body.  You can tell that her tits are fake, but I don't care, she's fucking hot.

But, in first place is, and I have never seen this name before until now, Enxhi, of Mesa, Ariz.  (Apparently, "Enxhi" is Albanian.)  Brunette who's tied up her hair.  Jean shorts that are opened up front to show off her red-and-blue underwear -- nice touch!  And she's wearing a flannel top that's tied up in front and ... oh, wait ... that's not a shirt -- THAT'S BODYPAINT!!!  Now, they brushed out Enxhi's nipples -- BOO -- but you can't hide the fact that Enxhi was willing to pose topless for the fucking Hooters calendar!!!  I will venture to say that since I hadn't seen anything like that since I started buying the calendar several years ago, this is the first time a Hooters waitresses was willing to be photographed naked.  And sure, I'm not a big fan of bodypaint because, you know, I'd rather see breasts.  But this is a massive, game-changing step into provocativeness.  And I fucking love it!!

Goddamn right I'll masturbate to these women.  Thank you to Enxhi and everyone!!!  Fap-fap-fap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment