Tuesday, October 31, 2023

I Have A Low, Simmering Level Of Aggravation Right Now

There's nothing in my life that truly sucks, but everything in my life is bothering the fuck out of me right now.  Does that make sense?

Another Monday at work, another ten hours.  I think I set a record for most forms I needed to touch in one day.  And once again I am worried about what the hell my boss thinks.  Last week, he threw a solution in my lap that I don't like.  I wonder what kind of bullshit he's gonna pull once I go into work this/Tuesday morning.  Will he tell my co-worker to "help" me again?  Will he come down at me for not going through all the e-mails that came in before I left?  Will there be some other plan he'll concoct in an all-stops-removed effort to keep me from working overtime?

I also have planned a visit to My All-Time Favorite at My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition).  We planned on me coming in on Friday, but I think I have to check in with the bar where my friends watch our alma mater.  I'm thinking Thursday will work, but I have a strange feeling I promised to do something with someone that day and I completely will forget until Thursday evening.  Oh, well, hope my ATF will understand what I'm going through.

Oh, and on top of all that it has started to snow.  Not on the streets, but damn, winter's here.

See how aggravated I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment