Thursday, October 19, 2023

Everything Hinges On When The Sprinkler Guy Comes

I have plans, but they're not set yet because I don't know when this guy is going to come over and winterize the sprinkler system.  I want to get my shoes shined, dine al fresco at this taco place, buy groceries, get my face shaved, and cash in on the lottery tickets that hit.  But I don't know if I can do that because I don't know when this winterizier is coming.  Could be 7:30 in the morning.  Could be 4 o'clock in the late afternoon.  I don't know.  All I know is I am going to be home to get his call, and I won't leave the house until he's done.  Now, whether or not I will have to alter or even cancel plans, well, that's up in the air.

I'm about to pass out now, so I will make this blog post very short and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment