Wednesday, December 13, 2023

10/14

Ran across a picture on Facebook from one of my stripper girlfriends.  She often republishes those "See Your Memories" photos and status updates, and not too long ago she republished one from a Christmas party being held at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) in 2015 with her and many of her fellow stripper girlfriends posed for a photo (clothed, by the way).

And then I started to sort out which of the strippers in the picture have gotten down with me, either at house parties, at her house, or at my house.  After making sure I remember which stripper each of them is, I can tell you that of the 14 who in the pic, ten of them at least have seen my cock.  Of those, all but one of them have touched my pee-pee.  Of those, seven of them have jerked me off to completion.  (As for the other two, one I think really didn't want to grab my hose -- but I cajoled her -- and the other only brushes my genitals with her fingers as she's massaging me all over.)  Of those, two of them have sucked my dick.  And finally, I have fucked two of them.  The last two categories are not overlapping circles: One of them took me into her mouth only; one of them went straight to sex, no mouth play at all; and one of them followed up an HJ and a BJ with doing the deed.

You know, when I was in high school, I would dream about going to stripclubs and getting laid.  In my adolescent mind, of course that's the goal.  I grew up a bit after college and realized that doesn't usually happen unless you want to get thrown out of the club.  Thank Buddha, then, for My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division), for the strippers there were in fact going to make my wildest fantasies come true and participate in sexual activities with me.  However, it took this particular photo for me to understand how many of the strippers that worked there were ready to "party," let alone how often  I was able to fuck around with them.  Ten out of 14?  Not bad!  Not bad at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment