Saturday, December 16, 2023

Two Taste Tests

First time in years that I'm doing a taste test.  In fact, I'm doing two -- one today, one tomorrow.  The place it's being held at is a hike, however, and I'm kind of scared of driving out there.  I am being paranoid, but I'm frightened that, somehow, either of the cars I use will somehow break down on the way there.  I'm using my car for the taste test today because I already used my parents' minivan to Diamonds just now.  But I plan to use the minivan to drive to tomorrow's taste test because I have a huge ... uh, to-do with my friend and his friends tomorrow where I'll be out for most of the afternoon going through most of the evening.  I am going to use my car for that event, and so I think I will use the minivan to drive to the taste test tomorrow, and it's an old car, so I'm scared that if that breaks down, my plans tomorrow will be totally ruined as I wait to get towed and stuff.

Let us hope that doesn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment