Saturday, December 2, 2023

Driveway Head!!!

So this morning/afternoon I am going to see ****e one more time before she spends a month in Mexico.  I didn't think I would see her for another week or two -- I figure I could fuck her monthly -- but she's leaving soon, and the winter so far has, well, not been winter, so I figure I should take advantage of the lack of snow and the relatively balmy weather and drive down there while it's surely to be incident-free.  (I plan on using the minivan, though -- wish me luck it makes it down there and back!)

About three weeks ago when I last saw her, she immediately bolted out of the front door when I rang the doorbell.  ****e asked if I could take her to the nearby liquor store so she can buy some alcohol for herself and for the person who lives in the basement part of the house -- he drinks a lot, she says.  I don't mind.  It gave me a chance to surprise her by whipping it out in the car!

I started the car while she went back in to grab a coat and lock the door.  I made sure no one was around, then took out my cock.  She got in, we kissed, and I said, "We're both happy to see you!" as I thrusted my dick at her.  Now I've taken her to the liquor store once before, so she has touched my pee-pee before I exited down the driveway.  She dutifully did that this time.  But this time, I may or may not have said, "Now, do you wanna kiss it?"  And she readjusted herself, tipped her head down, and sucked my dick while I was sitting in the driver's seat.  I don't think anybody caught us.  How fucking wild is that shit?!

Don't know if she's going to ask to be taken to the liquor store again.  But if she does, hope she gives me driveway head again.  Hey, I was going to watch the EPL in downtown for the first time in a long time, but she said today would be the best day to see her, so if the opportunity for driveway head presents itself, I'm fuckin' taking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment