Saturday, December 9, 2023

Addendum To: Not Prepared For My Stripper Girlfriend ... Cleaning

I eventually got all the "cleaning" done -- by pushing all my stuff into a room I have asked ****e* not to clean.  I did this just as she got here -- I got home from watching EPL downtown, and I slept until she got here -- and then I had to leave before picking up my bedroom because I wanted to watch MLS Cup at the Black Hart.

But when I came home, she picked up my bedroom.  Everything was lined up, stuff strews on the floor were put into bags, and even my charges were organized into plastic bags I didn't know I even had.  This is what it's like when someone who has obsessive-compulsive disorder cleans your house.  All of this took her an hour to organize, she said, but damn, my room looks so damn clean.  I think I'm in love with her.  And I almost regret leaving the door open when I pee so she can walk in on me with my dick out.  Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment