Thursday, December 14, 2023

Hey, She's A Stripper -- What Should I Expect?

So ***u**, one of my stripper girlfriends who I occasionally fuck with, texted me about a week ago asking if she wanted to fuck around again.  I was kind of busy up to that point, but I was going to get back to her in a few days.  But then, around Monday I think, she hit me up for money -- she doesn't get paid till Friday, her kids need something to eat, blah-blah-blah.  She's done this before ... and like then, I Venmo'd her money.  Not as much as before, but enough to where she was grateful -- and promised to pay me back the next time we fuck around.  She has time this week, especially today/Thursday.

So, after making sure this house party that I thought was going to happen today fell through (I texted the host, who is another stripper girlfriend, and she has yet to get back to me), I texted her saying that I was free today.  Well, first she asked me what time, and then after I told her, she said, "Nope, have work."  She said she didn't have work today/Thursday, but now she does.  This is also not the first time she has pulled this bullshit on me.  I have been trying to be patient with her when it comes to getting, uh, reimbursed on money I gave her through a discount on sexual acts.  I wanted to pay her back as soon as I could, but when I try to set a date, she brushes me off.  It took me a while before I finally went to a party whereby she "paid me back" when she gave me a HJ.  But that took months.  Apparently, she won't pay me back until she's damn good and ready.

And that seems to be the case now.  Passive-aggressively I reminded her that she told me she was busy today.  She threw it back in my face, saying that she found work and that she couldn't wait around until I made up my mind as to when I could see her.  She could be telling the truth.  Bottom line is, this is stripper bullshit that makes me feel she just wanted money from me without rendering services.

But, like I said, this isn't the first time.  And like a sucker whose dick needs to be sucked, I fell for it.  Now I'm praying she'll remember she owes me money, like she said, and that she'll make good on it before too long.  Hate feeling used, though, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment