Monday, December 4, 2023

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: November 2023

My first reaction for this month: There are a lot of props that the waitresses for this month were told to hold and play with.  Like, a lot.  I don't think I've seen so many babes for a single month having stuff in their hands.  It's distracting, in my humble opinion.  I prefer to just see the beautiful woman and let me judge her by her looks.  The props are a dodge, and besides, they often obscure their beautiful bodies.

But, hypocrite that I am, of the five hotties that I am singling out for the month, two of them are holding stuff.  All of them are blondes with long and cascading hair, too, so that might be my excuse as to why I include them.  Anyhoo, here are the five in ascending order:

In fifth place is the way too vowelly Kyleie, hailing out of Mesa, Ariz.  She is holding what appears to be a paddling bat with "HOOTERS" carved in it.  Oh, so she's a dominatrix?  That doesn't interest me, although it usually would.  She's wearing what looks to be a Hooters-branded baseball jersey that's tied up at the waist.  She's wearing either a black or a dark purple two-piece bikini, and so the combination of the jersey and the bikini top focuses your eyes on her sizable cleavage (and what seems to be a boob job).  That does interest me.

In fourth place is Shelbe -- her name appears to be a letter short -- working from Houma, La.  She is lying on her front with her face closer to the camera than her feet.  She has tucked her fists underneath her chin, and even though it's different, the more I see that, the more I'm distracted by that pose.  She is wearing a white two-piece that is linked with chains.  But what gets me about her are her penetrating baby blue eyes.  They're absolutely bloody gorgeous, even if she is not smiling.

In third place is Morgan, of Gainesville, Fla.  She has the most ostentatious prop, a Hooters-themed bubble bottle and net.  (Does Hooters sell bubbles?)  All those damn bubbles get in the way of her body and the patterned, cross-necked two-piece bikini, even if the bubbles are out-of-focus.  But from what I can see she's got cut abs, and her smile is really, really cute.

In second place is the main girl, Fort Worth's Grace.  She's wearing a hot pink, chained-together two-piece, the top of which she's tugging as if she's about to take it off.  But the large photo works to her benefit; she is toned as fuck.  It might be her tan or the way the shadows of the lighting highlight her musculature, but she looks to be one goddamn hot Amazon.  In that sense her lack of smiling emphasizes her goddess aura.  And she's got piercing blue eyes, too.

Finally, the top spot goes to Baylee, from Destin, Fla.  Also wearing a periwinkle two-piece bikini, also not smiling, and she's turning away from the camera.  But that means only one thing: She has to turn her ass to us, and she's got an ass!!!  She's showing only 50% of it, but the bunching around her asscrack makes me think that the bikini bottom is full, but activity and rolling around made it roll up inside that hot crack of hers, showing her ass, and I'll take that fantasy!!!

So congratulations to Baylee and all the other girls on what is a pretty good month, weird merchandise props aside.  I have jerked off to all of you already, so no problems on that front!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment