Friday, December 1, 2023

No, Vegan Dumbass, That's Not What You Just Said

I hate that rude interactions bother me so much.  But I went to Glam Doll Donuts today and corrected the guy at the cash register who was ringing up my order.  I asked for three donuts.  He was talking out loud and pressing the buttons for the donuts he believed I ordered.  He got one wrong; he said "Sweetheart" when I ordered the "Coffee Cake."

"Actually," I said, "it is the Coffee Cake, Ginger Betty and Fall On Me."

"That's what I just said," he mumbled under his breath.

Excuse me, asshole?  That just bothers the fuck out of me.  And then, once I was done, he shoved a cup of coffee in front of me even though I didn't ask for one.  Then I realized the guy behind me asked for the cup of coffee.  Hey, maybe wait till I'm fucking done and out of the way before you shove a cup of coffee in front of me, yeah?

And after I left, I think that motherfucker overcharged me.  Donuts are expensive at Glam Doll, so I didn't really think it was that obscene.  But then I thought about it and I think it's a buck or two over what it should be.  Whether that asshole was trying to rip me off or if he is as incompetent as he is rude, I don't know.

I have to remind myself that this is just him.  The person who bagged the donuts for me was real nice -- said goodbye to me as I was out the door and everything.  I don't know if I'm going back to Glam Doll anytime soon, so I won't have to see that piece of shit again for a while, if ever.  And once I take in my whole relationship to this place (which has taken somewhat of a beating on social media, which I don't quite understand), I have to remember that they have often given me free donuts in the past.  Even if this prick overcharged me in this case, I have gotten way more for free.

This dude had a "I (heart; don't know the character code for a heart_) PLANTS" black t-shirt.  Maybe if he ate some animal flesh he'd be nicer.  Or be able to do basic math.

No comments:

Post a Comment