Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Monday, June 17:
  • Let's actually take it back to Sunday, June 9 ... despite my misgivings, I got to *****y's place in the afternoon like she rescheduled.  Her dog was jumping at me, which wasn't good since I entered her place with my cock out.  Also, I think I walked on some of the dog's piss.  Plus she was hastily trying to pack for her trip to Los Angeles with her son.  Oh, and she was afraid her son would be coming home while we were getting down.  But once she was able to reach him and know that he wouldn't be home from his trip for some time, I reclined in bed and she wanked my dick until I finally came.  She started cupping my balls, and having her warm hand cradle my testicles felt more erotic than the handjob, to be honest.  She's an expensive HJ giver, though: $150.
  • To Saturday the 10th 8th, where I worked on my receipts at Diamonds with a bowl of beef chili and a can of regular Coke.  With tip: $10.
  • And then to Friday the 7th, where I went to south Minneapolis and got double-teamed by ******e and ... not ***e*, but ******e's other friend, *****a.  I don't think she's a stripper, and I definitely believe she doesn't do ... what we do.  Her lack of experience, and maybe her reluctance, was on full display.  I noticed that as she was taking her shirt off, *****a kept her panties on, and while ******e was whacking me off, *****a did nothing more sexual than bite m right nipple.  I'm not worried about it; I can understand if she was nervous.  She looked down at my penis, so my dream goal of introducing one new woman to my genitals every year remains apace.  I just wonder if we do this again whether *****a will take a more, uh, active role.  Anyway, I spent the same amount of money than if this were ******e and ***e*: $240.
  • To replenish my energy I went to one of the great taco places nearby where ******e, Pineda Tacos.  They're great ... except that I continue to eat their sauces even though they're so damn hot.  I don't have a spicy tongue.  I'm sure other people could drink those sauces, but they're so powerful to me that I have to stop eating.  Stuff that's too hot simply aren't edible.  And yet I feel obligated to eat everything I paid for.  I charged my meal of two tacos and a can of Coke, yet I still needed to extinguish the lava I poured down my gullet, so I paid for a bottle of Mexican Coke, which I summarily finished in my car just as I drove off.  That Mexican Coke cost: $3.54.
  • Finally, back on Sunday, May 26, after seeing Southampton beat Leeds in the EPL Play-Up Game, I wanted to stay out for a little bit more before going home, so I went back home through the side streets and found 56 Brewing.  Neat place tucked away at a somewhat industrial, somewhat bucolic part of outer Minneapolis.  Also, I liked that I was able to sample a cute dollop of a beer.  The glass and the beer were both nice.  And with tip it cost me a manageable: $4.
Glad I had something to write about.  Good through June 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment