Thursday, June 13, 2024

The Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: May 2024

I haven't spent too much time looking at it, but I must say, May 2024 is a very, very impressive month for the Hooters calendar!  There are only ten waitresses here, but I think seven of them stand out.  And frankly, if I did this blog post tomorrow, I would probably rejigger the order different from what I am listing them in now.  Maybe I would have formulated something more solid if this were hanging on the wall all May, but alas.  Herewith, in ascending order, are my picks:

In seventh place is Selena, hailing from Pembroke Pines, Fla.  It's unusual to see a Hooters server here with shaggy hair like she does here, but that's a good thing.  She is wearing a yellow two-piece with no shoulder straps.  She's in three-quarters profile, so her hands, which are being held out in front of her to catch the water of a spray, hides some of her body.  But her wide smile makes up for it.  She kind of looks like Zendaya, to be honest.

In sixth place is Gabby, out of Odessa, Fla.  Blue two-piece bikini held together with gold-looking links, long, dark blonde hair.  Typical blonde babe.  Kind of reminds me of Sydney Sweeney, but smaller breasts.  But hey, if I had someone who looks like her serving me at a Hooters, it'd make my day!

In fifth place is Phoenix's Mya.  Orange two-piece with, uh, gold clamps on parts of the top and bottom.  She has long, curly black hair, and her face and big tits look quite familiar to me.  I think she's been in the Hooters calendar before, and I think I've cited her before as well.

In fourth place is Brittany, of Mesa, Ariz.  Red two-piece bikini whose top is cross-strapped.  Not much of a smile, but dang it, I'm a sucker for a redhead, and she's got a long, luscious heap of it.

In third place is Lauson -- hmmm, unique name -- hailing from Sarasota, Fla.  Dark purple two-piece, long, dark and straight hair.  It's wet, so it's clinging all over the sides of her face and her shoulders, but instead of it being messy, it makes me think she got into a sexy tussle of some sort that made her sweat.  Add her nonplussed look and the fact that's standing straight at the camera, and the pose is a winner.

In second place is The Main Girl, Iliana, out of North Tampa, Fla.  Long, wavy dark brown hair that rests on her shoulders.  She is grabbing the bottoms of her green two-piece bikini while standing knee-deep (I think; I can't see her knees) in a pool.  She's totally dry, but no matter; her Mona Lisa smile and the way her chin seems to be slightly up more than you usually would see from anyone posing (at least that's what I think) makes me want to prove my love for her.

Finally, in first place is Natalie, of Westminster, Colo.  Very long, wavy brown hair (with blonde highlights) that reach her ass.  And speaking of ass: She's posing with her left side to us, but that lets us see her ass, which is more than half uncovered out of her brown bikini bottom.  She has a patterned, long-sleeve top, but since she fulfilled my killer rule of showing ass, she's #1!

So congratulations to Natalie and to all the other babes in the month.  I shall now masturbate to all of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment