Saturday, June 15, 2024

The Five Euros 2024 Group Stage Matches We Cannot Hear On SiriusXM

I am working today/Saturday in place of Monday in order to help a co-worker who had to make an emergency road trip out of town.  I am looking forward to hearing the Euros 2024 soccer Matches, today and all the days I'm working while the tournament's going on.  Man, being able to listen to live sports makes work a breeze.  And while I like baseball, in recent years I've just been cottoning to listening to soccer, whether it be the EPL from fall to spring or the Euros this summer.

Unfortunately, while there is a tripleheader today/Saturday, I will not be able to hear the first Match of the Day, Hungary-Switzerland, on SiriusXM.  It is one of five Group Stage Matches that I won't be able to hear on satellite radio.  Don't know why that is the case, but those five Games won't be broadcast on FOX or FS1 but the FuboTV streamer.  Now, I don't know why those five are on FuboTV (maybe they're trying to promote the streaming service?), nor do I know why the five Matches airing on FuboTV can't be aired on SiriusXM.

Alas.  Here, for posterity's sake, are the five Group Stage Matches That SiriusXM Won't Broadcast:
  • Hungary-Switzerland, 6/15, 8 a.m. CDT
  • Romania-Ukraine, 6/17, 8 a.m. CDT
  • Turkey-Georgia, 6/18, 11 a.m. CDT
  • Slovakia-Ukraine, 6/21, 8 a.m. CDT
  • Georgia-Czechia (Czech Republic), 6/22, 8 a.m. CDT

No comments:

Post a Comment