Tuesday, June 2, 2020

So I Finally Talked To My Boss, And ...

... I found him to be receptive.  I did tell him my beef and continuous worry about my supervisor, and I think he acknowledged it with a monitoring stance, any more of which would have made me scared that he would overreact.  I made him aware, and I think that's the important thing.

However ... when it came to the issues of what That Bitch accused me of and how I fucked up that folder, he took the training baton I handed off to him and he ran with it.  He noted that one of my other supervisors is going to re-train me on the other departments ... to get me to work faster.

Yeah, um, I was implying to my boss that That Cunt's accusation that I was slow was bullshit.  I get that, uh, he doesn't think so.  I am ... miffed.  Maybe I should take this as them not giving up on me, that it's not my fault.  But honestly?  One foot may not be out the door, but my mind is now really, really wandering.  And if she comes back at me with more backhanded insults, well, I'll have to talk to the temp agency again.

No comments:

Post a Comment