Friday, June 5, 2020

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Thursday, June 4:
  • Well, even though I am starting to you use cash more, I still haven't used it much.  I go back to Thursday, May 28, where I fucked ****e.  She didn't suck my dick, and she didn't let me fuck her twice.  She said she was tired.  I want to think I was the one who tired her out, but probably not.  Paid her: $120.
  • This was the time to put away one shiny new penny, one bicentennial quarter, and two new quarters in storage.  Total: 76 cents.
  • And now we go back to Wednesday the 20th, where I had to get my rocks off with ****a.  She wouldn't let me undress her because of the virus.  But she gave me a handjob anyway, so I was still physically close to her, so wouldn't I be able to give her the virus anyway?  Whatever: $150.
  • I then went downtown to get my Doc's shined from Lisa.  Forgot my wallet in the car, so I had to leave my polish with Lisa as collateral.  I went to my car, got my wallet, and paid her, with tip: $20.
  • On my way home it appeared as though gas prices were spiking up.  The quash in oil prices after the nation shut itself down appears to have eased now that states have decided -- wrongly -- that it's safe to resume normal operations.  So I scrambled around and finally decided to fill up at The Other Speedway, which I thought was going to be converted to a Holiday last year.  And absentmindedly, I decided to use cash.  What's worse was that I even paid cash even though it was pay inside-or-credit card, and I decided I was going to use cash, which meant going inside and maybe getting the virus that was trapped indoors.  Furthermore, the $20 I paid was way too much, and so I had to march in and get $5.65, the amount I didn't use, back.  Subtraction showss that I spent: $14.35.
And now I'm good through June 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment