Sunday, June 14, 2020

Disappoint A Stripper; Stripper Disappoints Me

This afternoon I went back to this stripper's place to try and unlock, update and restore her iPad.  Didn't work; after I reset that tablet and began the process, the tablet said it was disabled.  Did it twice more, and twice more it said it was disabled.  I am out of ideas, and until I see another option online, that's the end of the road for me helping her with this.  Got a massage from her, though, and she gave me 50% off of that.

Then went to the Floyd Memorial mostly to see if *****a was there, helping out to either give food or hawk t-shirts.  She said was going to get there after leaving work, but I had to go home before she got there.  Tried yesterday too, but she didn't text me back.  Don't know if she was there then.  I don't know if she will be there next week.  Hell, I don't know if the Floyd Memorial will be there next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment