Thursday, June 4, 2020

OK, OK, I Take Back Everything I Said About Her, And About My Rate

She re-trained me on something and not only was she communicative, she was friendly and helpful.  So I take back calling her a bitch and a cunt.  I said that as a defense mechanism in case she wanted to escalate our argument a week ago.  But she did not.  Instead, she acted like a professional, something I was afraid she would not do.  But she did.  So I apologize.  I will also unilaterally disarm, and I am glad, because I can now relax just a little bit at work.

Oh, in another addendum: That thing about my keying rate being so slow?  I took it to my boss, who re-ran the numbers and ... it was missing a "1" in the hundreds place.  That tripled my rate, and turned it from a slothful, execrable one to a sterling, impressive one.  So that went from bad to good.  And it didn't matter that my sheet was laid down face-up.  My now-great score would make others jealous!

Yeah, it was a good day yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment