Saturday, June 20, 2020

Maybe Not The Best Thing To Do Father's Day Eve

So My Fucking Mother spouted off again because of some e-mail she didn't understand.  Turns out the router my parents have in Las Vegas has a security hole and the e-mail contains a link to a patch for it.  That didn't end my conversation with her; she continued to ask my other questions, which got progressively more stupid and unanswerable -- no, Mother, I cannot do this for your router in Vegas because we are not in Vegas.  So she finally asks me to forward this e-mail to myself so that once they get to Vegas, whenever that is, she can reach out and bother the shit out of me from two time zones away in order to get their router fixed.

So, I'm not in a good mood.  And I'm tired, too.  And it's sunny out and I can't go anywhere.  Still, I wait around the living room to take the garbage out.  And as I'm waiting for My Fucking Father to clean up the rest of the kitchen, he asks me, "Do you go to work tomorrow?"  And I knew that motherfucker was trying to set me up, so I said, "Uh, maybe?"  Maybe that ain't a foolproof plan to prevent him from saying I should clean up my bedroom, because he replied, "When you have time, clean up your room, clean up the house."  And that set me off, not gonna lie.  Peace, motherfucker -- I'm gonna wash my hands; you take out the garbage, you yappy fuck.

Didn't dawn on me till later that tomorrow's Father's Day.  Is he pissed?  Who cares -- I'm pissed.

Tomorrow, I'll pointedly not clean my room and not clean up the house.  And then, at some point, I'll give him his $100 gift for Father's Day.  And he'll fucking take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment