Sunday, June 28, 2020

I Will Masturbate To The (Of-Age!) Daughter

So on Facebook I saw a photo of someone competing in a bodybuilding competition or a bikini competition or a competition hybridizing the two.  She looks hot -- firm, beefy, like she could choke me out while masturbating me!  I have decided to jerk off to her.

I am not Facebook friends with her.  I am Facebook friends with her mother.  She is, I believe, a former bodybuilding/bikini competitor.  She might be in her fifties, but she still works out, and mostly does so in skimpy clothing, showing her still-tight belly.  In fact, there are a couple photos of the two of them working out together, both midriffs bared.  The mom could still compete if she wanted to.

In replying to the daughter's photo I told the mom that she must be proud.  And she was.  And that got me fantasizing that I was fucking the both of them at the same time.  (Never mind the husband/father, who is also in many of these photos.)

I know that the daughter is of-age.  Is it weird that I'm going to rub one off to her just because I "know" her through the mother?

No.  Fuck it.  Cancel me.

No comments:

Post a Comment