Monday, June 22, 2020

Assessing The Week Ahead

Well, I did not get in an evening nap -- had all morning Sunday to sleep in -- but I felt real tired around 10:30, so I turned the light off and laid in bed and if I fell asleep, I fall asleep.  And I did.  Alarm just woke me up.  Got seven hours of sleep in, and if it wasn't for work, I would have slept even more.

Nothing bad work-wise coming, I don't think.  Am getting re-trained at What Used To Be My Favorite Department for a couple hours this week.  Taking a half-day on Friday just because.

Actually, even though I'm already looking forward to the weekend, helping my parents mow one of their properties Saturday is something I'm not looking forward to.  Getting up, schlepping the lawnmower to North Minneapolis, mowing in an unfamiliar environment, being under Father's watchful eye, then expecting to come home and do more things instead of going out ... stressful.  And Sunday a stripper girlfriend (the one I missed seeing at the Floyd Memorial, actually) is organizing something at a park.  Might go, but only to see her, and if she's too busy to talk to, why go?

Something looming: Need to talk to the county about jury duty.  Just re-read something and, uh, I might need to let my boss know about it.  Sheesh.

Gotta go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment