Friday, June 19, 2020

Wait -- She Might Actually Still Be A Bitch (Scheduled Post)

Have been thinking. ...

Do you remember my supervisor, the one I called That Bitch and That Cunt not too long ago after the way she treated me that one day?  She's been good to me since.  I chalked it up to her having a bad day.  

However, there is one thing.  That bad day was when I was placed in this ... not department, but a position, a special where I have to look for and iron out mistakes.  I was in this capacity that bad day, the one my supervisor kicked off by saying I needed to "pull my weight."  These inbetween days have been copacetic, but these are also days where I have not been in that position.

That changes as of today.  I am in that position today because a person who usually works in that position is taking the day off.  (I was supposed to be at this position last Friday, but I was scheduled instead in a different department.)  So I'll be where my supe said I was being too slow.  Will she pop off and go after me if she perceives me not earning my keep?

I just hope to get through the day and reach the weekend without any more psychic damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment