Sunday, July 12, 2020

Nightmare

I was covering a minor league baseball Game, maybe the St. Paul Saints.  (Maybe this means I should get back into sports?)

At the end of the Game, I had to do something; something like look at papers or transmit something electronically, or something.  But I couldn't do it because some guy was in the way and needed the space to do his thing first.  So either I couldn't get to these papers or I had these papers and I had to leave them there until this dude got done.

So I waited.  Checked in a couple times, and nope, that guy ain't done.  Finally was, and so I went to, like, the clubhouse or the media room or something ... and the papers were gone.  I ask a couple guys back there what the hell happened to those papers.  And then a dog appears; they say that the dog ate the papers.

And then I woke up.

I think this means I have suppressed grievances somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment