Saturday, July 4, 2020

Restorative Rest

I am going to make this blog post entirely (or nearly entirely) positive and report that I slept for just about half a day, 12 hours, just now.  Fell asleep watching back-to-back episodes of The Dick Van Dyke Show (both colorized) featuring the late Carl Reiner.  Somehow I turned off the TV.  I thought I woke up once, maybe twice, but promptly fell asleep afterward.  Finally woke up with the muffled clattering of my parents outside.  Finally checked my watch after calling my sleep over: 7:44 a.m.

It has been ... you know, there was one time a long, long time ago when I slept for half a day.  I fell asleep Saturday morning and woke up just as my parents (including my Grandmother) were starting to eat dinner.  I think Baywatch was on.  There maybe, probably was one other time when I slept a dozen hours, but I know this was the last time I had slept for that long.

And now, I ... don't know what to do.  Lot of things I should do, very few I want to do.  Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment