Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Oh Yeah -- I Haven't Done The Weekly Minnesota Sports Survey In A Long Time!

With Minnesota United resuming play as part of the MLS Is Back Tournament this weekend -- assuming the team and the league don't suffer massive hits to the roster due to COVID-19, it would make sense to bring back The Weekly Minnesota Sports Survey.

I counted the time since I did the last WMNSS: 17 Weeks.  Once I get back to doing the survey next Wednesday, it'll be 17 Weeks since I last did it.  Considering that this type of blog post I have done since I began Wailing And Failing -- wow.

I'll be honest in saying I didn't really miss it.  Sometimes the WMNSS is a yoke that tests my patience in routinely doing the same thing at the same day of the week.  However, that routine also gave me and this blog some structure; I mean, at least I had something to talk about once a week.  Plus, the expectation that I will have the same topic to talk about weekly builds consistency for an audience that will look forward to reading my blog.  Now, I don't think that's happened, so this is still a theory, but the theory is sound enough that I'll keep doing it.

So, beginning next Wednesday, I resume the survey.  I just hope I don't forget to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment