Friday, July 24, 2020

#MedBikini? I'll Wank To That!

So late last night on Twitter the #MedBikini started to blow up.  I think it has to do with a link to a paper about non-professionalism in female doctors in social media or something.  I can't find the study, so I'm not sure if it's even real.

But as a result, a backlash has started on social media, of course.  Many health professionals (most but not all female) have decided to show that nasty nogoodnik and his staid paper what for by posting hot pictures of themselves in bikinis and shit.  And I have half a mind to get back at them by jerking off to them.

Why?  Because it is unprofessional.  It's also nobody's business.  You can dress however the fuck you want after hours.  But keep that shit away from your patients.  Well, unless you're kinky and ready for the possibility that one of the males you see at your practice will get horny from seeing you scantily clad in a picture you posted on Instagram or Twitter and start beating off in front of you.  Yeah, when you put up something on the Internet, don't be surprised that someone you know might see it ... and act upon his perverted urges on it.

Yeah, I said what I said.  Cancel me.

No comments:

Post a Comment