Tuesday, July 21, 2020

I Sense A Pattern Here ...

Just a couple hours ago I unwound my night (of sleeping; I fell asleep around 7 and woke up around 9:30, totally missing the Major League Soccer Match I was trying to listen to on Sirius XM through my phone) with a 1-2 combination of verbal abuse by bullying white (OK ... White) male leaders of companies.  First was Peter Lenkov, showrunner for the reboots of Hawaii Five-O, MacGuyver and Magnum P.I.  After reading this Vanity Fair investigation, I totally regret ever watching a single minute of Hawaii Five-O.  Then, there's this story of the CEO of Hanna Andersson, a kids' clothing company I have never heard of -- and after reading it, I'm glad I hadn't.

Fantastic journalism, both articles.  But seeing these two stories makes me wish I could live without working at all.  Also, it makes me think White men need to stop being in charge of things.  God, what assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment