Sunday, July 19, 2020

First Time In A Long Time

I stayed up last night.  There were a lot of things I could have done, and I think I will write a blog post about them after I get home from fucking ****e.  But out of the blue I decided I wanted to update an Excel spreadsheet that I initially began to generate that listed all top-flight college football teams and, maybe odd to you, but the time and day of the week of the Head Coach's radio show and the precise colors of that university.  (I debated a bit what format; I wanted to use RGB, but Boston College for some fucking reason doesn't have its colors in that, so I finally settled on Pantone.)  I did six -- my alma mater and then the first school listed alphabetically for each of the five BcS schools.

Anyway, the date last updated for this spreadsheet?  Some time in 2011.  Yeah, I was total gangbusters going into it because I was initially obsessed with getting radio coaches show dates, and then I ... stopped.  Until last night.  But I probably will not touch it again for another nine years!

No comments:

Post a Comment