Friday, July 3, 2020

Toilet Bowl Cleaned, But Not From My Own Hands

The toilet bowl was getting a little grody, and I thought I would finally take some time this weekend to clean it.  But I really, really wanted toilet bowl cleaner, and we didn't have any, so I thought I would swing by Target to buy one ... after: Eating Blue Barn food from The Local (ate it in the parking lot), Visiting Grandmother (oh, shit, I didn't say goodbye to her -- dammit, I forgot!) at Lakewood, getting Glam Doll (but couldn't; they sold out), mailing my taxes, printing out the Minnesota state amended tax form for 2018 so I can re-do it and get some of my money back, and dropping off my cum towel at storage.  Did that all in about 4 1/2 Hours -- very long hours because it's so goddamn hot outside.

But I found the toilet bowl cleaner at ... Wal-Mart, which is where the FedEx was where I could print out that form.  And when I came back, at around 3:30, my parents were home renovating that home they own.  And I go to the bathroom and see the toilet bowl all sudsy.  Father apparently also saw it was getting a little grody, and he cleaned it himself.  With what, I don't know.

Don't want to return the cleaner because ... well, it's Wal-Mart, and the place made me feel oogy, and there were too many people not wearing masks and a group looked as though they wanted to pick a fight with people who were wearing masks and I think I picked up the coronavirus.  There, I said it.

Oh, and even though I don't have to clean the toilet now, it puts pressure on me to clean something else, like the bathtub.

No comments:

Post a Comment