Sunday, July 5, 2020

Showing Your Ass On The Beach Is Nudity. There, I Said It.

So last Sunday I went to a lake in Minneapolis, ostensibly to try the walk-up restaurant which is much fancier than one would expect food from a shack next to a lake.  But I sat down close to the beach and noticed all these (non-physically distant, unmasked) people lazing about and so I might as well eat this good hot food then and there and people-watch.

Babes in places.  Fat women in places.  Fat kids in places, too.  (One woman I saw taking her shirt off to show off her two-piece, and the stripping was so good that I remembered it ... and I rubbed one off to that image this morning a little after I woke up.)  And then, near the end of my stay, I saw these three young women trundling by.  Average-looking, but they aroused me.  And as they passed me, I notice their asses, of course ... and I see a whole lot more ass than I expected to see in a public beach anywhere in ... well, not just in Minnesota but any place that's not Haulover Beach or Hedonism.  Now, it wasn't full ass.  It wasn't a thong like I see on strippers.  But the bottom covered, like, half the ass.  (I think they call it the Brazilian cut.)  That is still a lot, and there was a chance that my mouth was agape once I saw these legal age but still-young young women baring booty like that.

And now I was obsessed to see if any other women were showing ass like this.  Not at this beach, but with so many people posting summer beach videos, especially on this holiday, I've had so many opportunities to look surreptitiously and without anybody catching me.  Last night, for example, I was on Twitter and saw a non-socially distant pool party in Michigan -- dumb motherfuckers just want to get this virus, for fuck's sake -- and I was hunting for ass.  And I saw at least one women in a swimsuit that showed her somewhat-flabby butt.  There's another Facebook friend that was showing half-ass, and I gave her an eggplant-and-sweat emoji combination.  With these videos shoved in my face, I just can't help it!

And why can't I help it?  Because showing any ass in public is nudity.  It's not like an arm, or even thigh, or even cleavage.  That's a part of the body that should not be shown in public ... unless you want to strut and be provocative and arouse average men like me, in which case you damn well better know what you're doing when you flash ass -- and if you don't, you should have known.

I'm not being regressive, or a Republican.  I am stating the fact that societal norms are breaking down and thinking mooning people is no big deal is not a good answer.  And again, I'm not saying you can't show ass.  I love a women's ass.  Just know that if you do show ass, don't be surprised if I get the urge to drop my pants and wipe my dick over it, or try to poke you in one of your holes with my hard-on.

Only fair.  Only right.

No comments:

Post a Comment