Monday, July 20, 2020

More Calls?!

So although I continue to chafe amongst all the new tasks I have to follow, in order, in The Third Department, I felt as though today went well.  No one asking me questions (although I had to bug my co-worker with, like, almost a dozen throughout the day) and no one pestering me.  The calls kind of sucked, and my co-worker had to step in to tell me to look at the computer screen while I was making a call (wanking motion), but OK.

But just as I was about to leave, I was told that I needed to make more calls.  More calls?!  I thought I needed to do them for one particular day, but I guess that was a big fat lie; I needed to do them for two.  Whatever -- I did as much as I could before I have to leave.  But my God, why in the hell did no one tell me I needed to make more calls than I should have done!  I know the rules ... until I found out I didn't.  Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment