Monday, July 27, 2020

That Trifling Whore Texted Me Again

I thought I blocked her, but apparently I didn't, since she was able to text me, so I regret not doing it.

I apparently pop into her mind the same way strippers who are not lazy, and who actually know what the fuck they're doing, pop into mine.  She's desperate for money, but there's no goddamn way I'm giving her a red cent anymore.  My God, how pathetic.

But what the hell do I do to get rid of her?  Well, I guess I could be cold and ghost her, and block her number.  But we have mutual friends (mutual friends being the above strippers who are not lazy and actually know what the fuck they're doing) and if I do go to a house party there's a chance I'll see her.  Shit, man, I don't know how to be free of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment